Georgina is an experienced and sought after speaker, as she combines over a decade of Corporate, Start-up, and Adventure experience to deliver impactful messages to a wide range of audiences. She is a charismatic and engaging speaker that can easily relate back to real world experiences.
Whenever possible Georgina loves to align her work with her passion for supporting other women entrepreneurs and leaders along with developing partnerships to empower women globally.
Some of her previous topics include: (all customized to clients' needs-just a representation of topics available)
- Lessons from the Mountains (Mt. Everest and others)
- Mountains, Start-ups, and Other Big Climbs
- Team Effectiveness
- Women in Leadership-Our Future
- Managing Organizational Change (People, Process, Technology)
- Harnessing Your Personal Brand Story
- Storytelling and the Future of Commerce
- Maintaining Great Leadership in Extreme Environments
- Integrating Mindfulness and Business
- Living on Purpose-Bringing purpose into work and life
- Investing in The World's Largest Untapped Resource-Women
- The Power of Adventure
- Overcoming Fear in Work and Life
- Overcoming Failure
- Sharing Your Gift-We all have one and the world needs it
- Authenticity-The Ticket to Leadership
- Discovering Your Path
- Happiness Factors
- The Road Less Traveled
- Leaps of Faith-Risk for Happiness, Growth, Fulfillment
- Making a Difference-It Only Takes One
- You Can Be Whatever You Want to Be
- Climate Change-Why You Should Care
Meeting and Event Facilitation
With over decade in management consulting experience, Georgina has helped corporate teams understand their common objectives and reach their desired outcomes through meeting and event facilitation engagements.
- Partner with clients to set event objectives
- Partner with clients to design a thoughtful agenda that drives meaningful conversations and desired outcomes
- Partner with clients to reach alignment within their organization and/or teams.